"Couldn't load merchant token" error

Hey all!

I encoutered an error when trying to get API keys in Revolut Business Sandbox. When I want to get API key for Merchant API, I get “Couldn’t load merchant token” error. I tried to upload X509 cert but still the same error occurs. I created like 4 different accounts, but those are just stuck loading on the personal details (“Our system is currently processing this information”) and I can’t see the API menu.
What should I do? How can this be resolved?

1 Like

Hello @dnl885 :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. Sorry to hear about the difficulties you’re going through at the moment.

We want to let you know that we’re on top of the issue and our team is working to fix it as quickly as possible. No need to stress, we’ll keep you updated once it’s resolved. Thanks for your patience. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hey all!

I encoutered an error when trying to get API keys in Revolut Business Sandbox. When I want to get API key for Merchant API, I get “Couldn’t load merchant token” error. I tried to upload X509 cert but still the same error occurs. I created like 4 different accounts, but those are just stuck loading on the personal details (“Our system is currently processing this information”) and I can’t see the API menu.
What should I do? How can this be resolved? is there any update from your side on this problem kindly let me know I have tried 3 different accounts

2 Likes

Now, I created a brand new account and was able to retrieve Merchant API keys (not on existing ones, those still throw the same error). Did you try creating a new Business Sandbox account? (I know it’s like a mantra here, but now it worked, they might fixed it or I lucked out, I don’t know, won’t hurt to try again though)

2 Likes

Hello @Assad-Ullah :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. We are sorry to hear about the difficulties you’re experiencing at the moment. Just wanted to let you know that the problem has been fixed. Please go ahead and make a new account to give it another shot.

Hope this helps. Feel free to reach out to us if you encounter the same problem again. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for letting us know that your issue has been resolved @dnl885. Keep exploring our Community.

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Dear SG.Mandal,
Thanks a lot for your time and response there is now this error now I am facing when I have created a new account kindly let me know if this issue is just coming from my side else let me know when the issue will be resolved. here is the error message: “Unable to load data for settings”.
Regards,
Assad

2 Likes

@Assad-Ullah, Sorry to hear that your issue has not been resolved yet. Can you please reach out to us via email at api-requests@revolut.com so that we can check it further.

SG | Community Team

1 Like