Contacting someone

I would line to know limits on cash withdrawals, money held, liability, controls on moving money between different staff cards, fees, ability to view own card but not do transfers etc etc
Is there someway of talking to someone before setting up an account.

1 Like

Hi @GerrardB :wave:

We would be happy to help via business chat available on the sign up page: https://business.revolut.com/signup - you don’t have to be our customer to reach the chat anonymously.

And here’s our FAQ link: https://www.revolut.com/pl/business/help?lang=en

P.S. Help Centre is available in the chat window itself :speak_no_evil:

Kind regards,
Olga

I sold my shares. Why I can’t withdraw my money from my investment account,
in my current account?

1 Like

can I discuss option over the phone

It has been 2 months since my account was frozen with EUR 100’000 !!
No explanation whatsoever, and no communication line possible whatsoever!!
Basically, the biggest nightmare ever in banking!
URGENT HELP NEEDED

1 Like

Sorry to hear about this, I hope someone in an official capacity contacts you soon. Doubt it though, their customer service is seriously flawed.

Hi. I have a similar question. I found a withdraw feature to transfer money from investment account to an other account. Last option on the tab navigation after add money and invest. However the amount is very limited. For instance My investment account has nearly 2k available - not invested in share but I'm just allowed to transfer 60. Does someone knows were this limitation comes from ?

1 Like

Hello, I have terminated my revolut card accidentally. How can I re-activate it?

My account was closed down. How I get my money from my account?

Hello there,

I can’t seem to get my account verified. There are numerous incoming transfers that got accepted but now my source of income needs to be verified more.
This is a now more than weeks that the account has been limited while there is serious money in the account. CS is sending me from department to department.
Not cool at all …

And there is no one to speak to…

Bad bad bad