Contacting Revolut

How can I contact Revolut when I can’t sign in and therefore can not use In-App Chat?

1 Like

@revolut here on community
@revolutapp on twitter
Fb.me/revolutapp

You can actually contact the in-app support chat before logging in :slight_smile:

Thanks but how do you do this

Put your phone number to login. When you’re asked for your PIN, click Forgot. Then, click Support on the upper part :slight_smile:

Hope it’s useful :wink:

Hi there,

I think there is also a telephone number:
“automated phone-line +442033228352”

https://revolut.com/contact .

But I have never tested this channel of communication.
Cheers
E.

1 Like

phone-line +442033228352” does not work what a waste of space this company is

I have been trying for days to contact someone or at least login to my account but nobody is responding. tried everything where is customer support or is this all a big sham

In-app is the first option. Next possible way: Twitter via https://twitter.com/RevolutApp?s=09

Hello! They blocked my account on the grounds that I have to file a pay slip, but in the chat no one answers me, to the phone Likewise, you can’t contact these people. My money’s in my account, and no one’s answering me anywhere. Do you have any other option, do you know how I could get a way to reach these people? Thanks all!!!

1 Like

If Not Twitter then maybe Beschwerderichtlinie | Revolut DE

this is seriosuly crazy, why dont they have at least an email to communicate with them?, im needing help and during these virus times when needing access to your account you dont have the option to wait 1 week to get a respons

2 Likes

I would like to get in touch with the Revolut team and get directions to how to get hold of former conversations with them.
Can anybody help?
Thank you.

Same here , why is not the communications saved ?

I am trying to login into my revolut account however its says to please contract support to hlp with this request. Can you advise?

The problem with Revolut is that there is no in person customer service. It is all online and if they choose not to respond to you then there is literally nothing that you can do. My account has been frozen since December and after a few sporadic messages it is stuck. Every time I open the app it goes to “chat with us” but the last time someone replied was the 8th February. I feel sorry for anyone who has a large balance with them and is facing similar issues…

Hi.

I cant log in on the app. no way to contact Revolut without the app?? i dont get the possibility to press change password etc. I only get to type in my phonenumber and choose passcode - then error. can someone help me please?

I can’t log in either, can somebody please help me…
I can’t log in to my account so I can’t even ask for help, I believe my account was hacked.

How can I contact revolut here on the community?