Contact the Financial Ombudsmen Service to complain

It is evident that Revolut isn’t taking customer concerns seriously and is failing to respond promptly.

As Revolut is regulated in the UK, I reccomend registering your complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service who are best placed to intervene.

1 Like

Yes, good idea… this is the link : http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumer/complaints.htm

Hello @Daniel2,

I’m really sorry to hear that. Could you please contact me via a direct message with a little more info so we can sort out any issue you may have?

Best,

Andreas K.

Hi Andreas,

I did contact you. In fact, I had to contact you on Facebook as I didn’t receive a reply.

Perhaps you could explain publically why you have censored and deleted a post of mine and at least one other on this forum?

Regards,
Daniel

1 Like

Hi @Daniel2,

Thank you for letting me know. I have double checked it and I have replied to your direct message on Facebook on Tuesday, 16/5/17 at 09:41. Please check your inbox and let me know if you need any help.

Could you please provide more information regarding the post you’re referring too? Happy to answer any questions you may have.

Best,

Andreas K.

Great idea!
I am thinking about the same … How was your experience with Financial Ombudsmen? Did they resolve the problem?

Thanks