Confirmation SMS messages not being received

Any problems with SMS confirmation messages @anon33247966? I want to add a new bank account … no message with confirmation code. I want to send money to an existing beneficiary … no message with confirmation code.

I contacted live chat support … 4 hours waiting time!

Like this, this is not going to work …

Hello I have just tried to get the app, I live in US , I have project Fi as operator and seems that the text message is not being received.

someone can help me ?
thanks,
Pier

Hi! I am not receiving text messages with the code. Can someone help? How would it be possible to get Revolut card?

Where are you based?

I’m from Romania. I inserted the prefix correctly.

Can you please try to delete and reinstall the app?

Hi @anon33247966, I am having the exact same problem, can you send me the sms by DM too?

Thanks
Filipe

Sure. Feel free to message me.

Hi,
I have a slightly similar but different problem.

I’ll be travelling for 3 months soon, so I bought a voip number that belongs to canada.
It works perfectly fine anywhere, so I even use it for my other banks.

However, I’m trying to change my phone number from a Portugal mobile number to that Canadian number, and I never receive the sms. Selecting a call, also says that an error occurred.

Is it possible to add a Canadian number, or do I have to rely on swapping sim cards every time I need some confirmation?

Hi, could you please send me a code via dm instead of sms to send funds, I’m located in the states.

1 Like

Can you please send me a direct message so that I can help?

1 Like

I’m unable to find the dm option, could you dm me ?

Thanks

1 Like

@anon33247966 there is no DM option before reaching basic level, therefore I cannot message you.

Edit: Just got it, so I’ll send DM.

1 Like

Hi. Same here… No text messages are delivered at all (at least not in the past couple days since i’m registered). I’m using Vodafone in Germany. Reboot doesnt help. Other texts arrive without any issues.

I’m trying to DM you to solve the same problem, but I don’t have the option to do that right now

hi, I try to create an account but I never receive the code by sms, can you help me ? thanks

hi Andreas! i have the same problem! can you help me please?

Sure. Can you drop me a direct message?

Hi there,

I’m from Italy and I have the same problem :frowning:

Hey AdreasK after what seems to be an update of your app, I’ve not been given the option to log into the app with touch ID and I’ve forgotten my pin. I tried to reset the pin but the txt never arrived so I’m stuck what are my options?