Confirmation email never came.

Hello, I live in the Philippines and I have been trying to make a Revolut account since last year. They said they’ll be sending the confirmation email and I never got one. I tried doing the same thing again a year later and still didn’t a confirmation email that my account’s set up. Does Revolut offer services in the Philippines? Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello @Kitty :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. Thank you for raising your concern with us. :hugs:

I would like to inform you that Revolut is not yet operational in the Philippines. At the moment, we’re only able to support legal residents of the European Economic Area (EEA), Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

The EEA includes: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden. :earth_americas:

For more details, you can check this FAQ link - What countries are supported? :arrow_backward:

Hope this helps. :sunflower:

SG | Community Team

1 Like