Confirm identity

Hi I’m trying to confirm my identity but keep on getting a error message what should I do??

1 Like

What is the message like?

I get a message,sorry,we can not verify your identity,please,try again… and i tried 20 times,always the same. What I should do?

Hi I have had this text message is anyone able to confirm this is revolut and not someone phishing or attempting fraud

This is a phishing attempt.

(When the last bit of a URL isn’t a company’s domain but you see a company’s name as a subdomain name in front of a different domain, chances are very very high that this is fraud.)

Forgive the thread crash but like 1000’s of others I also have this problem. A litlle help please?

Hi i have the same problem, i change my phone number and now its hard to log in to application. How to contact them some how

Any halfway serious company will not send you any direct link to do anything but tell you to log into your account on their web page (that you know as you are a user) and do anything there.

This is a clear phishing attempt.

1 Like

Thank you for the response, the reason I asked was because I am actually locked out of my account.

You make a very clear point on this however and I will remember that for the future.

Many thanks

Louise

Thank you for your response, I wouldn’t ask normally but my account has been blocked and I’ve been waiting for over 48hours for something to be done.

Hi. I set up a revolut account and after I added money it asked me to verify my identity but I could not do so as I then found out I am underage and cannot use revolut. Anyone know how I can get my money back and delete my account until I am the appropriate age?

Hi folks,

I have submitted passport photo and selfie multiple times with good light and clearly readable photos. I constantly get ID check failed. I have grey hair now in lockdown, that is different from the passport, but surely there has to be a way to contact Revolut to confirm this? It is infuriating and going on for over a week.