Concerned account may have been hacked

Hi,
I tried to access my account today to activate my new card, the app does not recognise my details , email, phone number or passcode, i’ve unistalled it and re installed it, still the same, tried to access my account online, that doesn’t work either. I 'm worried my account has been hacked . How do i get help with this?

2 Likes

Here’s what I would do:

• use the automated phone line to block cards
  • contact Revolut on social media and email for further help as soon as possible
2 Likes

Thanks, i’ve cancelled my cards and i’m waiting for customer services to reply to my email.
Regards

2 Likes

Hello @Pacce Welcome to the community. :wave:

I understand this situation must be very frustrating and concerning, especially with the possibility of your account being hacked. Cancelling your cards was a wise first step. I know waiting for customer service can be stressful, but rest assured that the customer support agents will take steps to investigate the situation and secure your account. :pray:

@Frank Thank you for helping out.

Veda | Community Team

Thanks for the message, customer services have resolved the issue for me, i must admit i’m old school and like to have a number to call, but they have responded fairly quickly and everything is fine.
Regards

Christian

1 Like

@Pacce That’s fantastic news! Glad customer service was able to get things sorted for you quickly. :blush:

Veda | Community team