complaint

How can I file a complaint?

3 Likes

Hello @glf !

I’m truly sorry to hear about your current experience with our service. I am sure we can work together in order to resolve the issue you may have.
I can see that your account has been activated only yesterday, therefore, please reach out to me directly or drop us a message via chat to check what we can in order to improve your experience.

Best regards,
Rafael

2 Likes

Im really disappointed with my experience with revolute so far. When I ordered my card I wanted the FOC delivery but could not move forward until I had selected the chargeable delivery. I had to pay ÂŁ5 for my card to be delivered. I have tried to pay in ÂŁ400 from another account, however this has not been credited for security reasons. I tried to call but could not find a number on your website. I found a number via google however this does not work. I would like to speak to someone but I cannot find a number and I am finding the whole process very frustrating.

Hi there!

The phone number we provide serves only the purpose of blocking the card if it gets compromised. We can be contacted 24/7 via our support chat in the app.
We’re more than happy to assist you with this matter but you’ll need to contact us from there as its the most secure platform to discuss this.
To do so, you just need to open your Revolut app, select “Dashboard” and then click on the question mark at the top, you can then scroll down until you see the option “New chat”.

Best regards,
Revolut Team

Hi! I can’t open the app. Password is incorrect. I always open my app but now I can’t. I don’t know if it is a problem of revolut or if someone hacked my account.

Hi @Day!
Have you tried to reset the password just in case? If it’s a Revolut Business account, you can start a chat with our support agents from the website without the need to sign in on your account.
https://business.revolut.com/signin

If it’s a personal Revolut account and you’re unable to do so, you can email us at feedback@revolut.com.

Best regards,
Revolut Team

1 Like

Hi!

Yes, I sent an email to feedback but I didn’t t receive any reply.

I called by a number phone I saw on Internet but they wanted to manager my phone via another app remoto and they wanted to add another account bank of my friend to manager my account. So… I think it wasn’t safe. I declined that way…

Can you help me, please?

Thanks.

Daiana.

Hi, my card has been compromised and the chat isn’t working. Please can you help

1 Like

Hi sorry to post here but I can’t create a topic yet.
Like many other users I tried to topup my account through a transfer from my personal banking account in another institution. It was last week.
Still nothing in my account. My bank is positive they did their part and I should have my money already but nope.
I was asked for an official transfer confirmation which I provided but still nothing After a whole week.
I was told you have no way to query for the transaction, nor identify it nor get in touch with my bank.
None Can help really?

I Jaini Jobil an account holder transfer €5750 from my AIB bank from Ireland for an urgent purpose on 3th of June.Now its 6th working day after my transaction,still my transaction is pending.i tray to connect on live chatt but not getting any responce from there and advice that with in 48hrs they will respond.why?I contaced AIB bank they already sent money from thereside on 3th of June.Give me a quick solution for my issue.
Kind Regards

Hi there,

I cannot create a new topic (I doin’t know why but I’m searching how since 10 minutes and cannot figure it out …) so I use this one sorry

I opened a Revolut Business account last month (June 24th) and received a message :

Your identity has been verified

You can now continue using Revolut Business.

Yet When I connect the app or the website I always have the same message :

You are almost done!
we are verifying your information …

I cannot find any other way than this forum to have a direct contat to the user support. Can someone from the team please help me to move forward on this?

Thank you in advance.

I wish I could contact someone to help me log in again to the app as I changed phone and it is impossible to contact anyone. Can’t contact someone until you log in but can’t log in so can’t get any help. Dispair after 3 weeks trying.

1 Like

How can I file a complaint against revolut? They locked my account without any notice and said they would reply in 48 hours and it’s been 4 days. I’ve been begging them to reply as they locked it with no notice and I needed to access my money but unfortunately they still aren’t replying to me. It’s extremely frustrating and I have tried everything so I would like to file a complaint.

Check the T&Cs. Your options for complaints are explained there.

Thank you. Do you know any way I can resolve this issue.

Hi there, I am unable to verify identity… I have tried with a number of documents. I am in india right now and tried with passport, driving license etc. Please help… due to this my account is non operational

11:20
Dear All!

I can’t get access to my account over 3 months from beg July 2020.
The support team promised that estimated time of my account reviewing be about 5 days. After 3 months the live agents stop answering to me at all. I cant get access to my money from 7nd of July 2020 and no one from Revolute even speak to me. I do not know what to do.

Dear all,
I keep getting the same answer. Transaction of 4000CHF+ was rejected and now lost in the transition. No agent would give me a clear update on where the money is. What can I do? Please help

Your chat system is not a support system, pleople close chat but issues stays open. Ther’s no tocketing system. Thinking that chat can provide real support is just a joke and not acceptable for a company customer.

1 Like

I agree. I have been trying to ‘start new chat’ with Revolut for over the last 24 hours and noone answers. It seems now that my 25 GBP per month has fallen to low priority and you want another 100GBP to answer my questions.

1 Like