Chat support postponed 96h, transfer failed

Hello,
I have a problem in transferring my money in to my bank account, I have tried several times and it keeps failing. The chat support it is not helping so much, I have been puted on hold for 96h…

Please help, it is very urgent, I need to send the money today for some payments.

Thank you.

Do you have any information what’s wrong with this transaction?

Nope, it is failing to execut. I’m getting an error message that the transaction has failed and just an option “try again” but it is useless. Fx limit is unlimited for premium account, so I don’t know what is going wrong and why is failing.

Were you able to add a beneficiary? (first step), and error appears when you’re trying to execute this?
On which app’s revision are you? Which system? Are you verified?

I have added the beneficiary and also I have send money to this beneficiary several times in the past, doing same steps now but it failed right after the sms confirmation, it fails to execut.
Latest app version, just got updated today, I’m om Android 7.0.1.
Yes, it is a verified account.

Thank you

Any help? I can’t upload the print screen with the error, the form picture upload it is not working for whatever reason.

Please try to uninstall the app, then install it ones again.

Done that, same problem, it is keep telling me to contact chat support to solve the problem that unfortunately it is not answering. I hope that I didn’t lost my savings :frowning:. Still waiting that someone from the support team to help me.

@anon33247966 could you help?

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.