Chat support not working

@anon33247966

I was chatting with support chat more than 2 days ago and the live agent put me on idle.
Now I cannot contact chat support any longer.
My chat requests apparently go through and appear as “sent”, but nobody ever replies. Not even by typing “live agent” multiple times.
I believe my chat channel has been unwittingly left open and unattended.
Please advise.

You can try typing “resolved”.

1 Like

Great, thank you Frank. Apparently my chat has now been closed after typing “resolved” as per your suggestion.

2 Likes

I’ve had this before. Just messages being ignored. I then tried to other avenues to contact Revolut and was told to “stick to one channel”.

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Thank you AndreasK. I’ll wait for the team member to get in touch.

1 Like

Hi, I am trying to resolve the issue I am facing for the past 4 days, They ask me for my Id pictures so I send still no reply for past 2 days. no reply. Start over again then explain to a new agent.

gp69 Agent contact you?

Hi Andreas. You were included in a Community chat about an account that had a status of Assigned but no one from Revolut was responding and the user could not release themself to discuss with another advisor. Can you please confirm how this was resolved as I have the same issue?

Hi, your chat support is not working and I dont have twitter. What should I do?

Hey Eos

Can you elaborate “Support is not working”?

These are some of the things that might make it work. Log out and back in or Reinstall the application.

This is absolutely ridiculous, I’ve been spending the last 3 days trying to get in touch as my funds are blocked!

Please do something now!

2 Likes

5 hours since this morning only and still waiting…

Is this actually hapening in this day and age? I don’t see how it can be allowed by law

As I can see an agent has responded to your in-app messages. Thank you for your patience.