Chat support is completely blank. Can't access my account as I have changed number.

As above really. When I state my number changed it brings me to live chat which is a blank screen with no Rita. Yesterday the volumes stated it was a 4 hour delay but now the screen is just blank. Yes I have reinstalled many times now. Please help - Thanks ,

C

Hey @C921 :slight_smile:

You could give any of these alternative methods a try to see if you can get troubleshooting through them:

Hi. These options didn’t help unfortunately. @AndreasK can you please assist?

Hi there. I’ve been in touch via DM, please check your inbox.

Hi Jessica.

The live chat worked via a colleagues phone. I was then able to log in and access the live chat on my phone. I am not sure why the support screen was blank originally. Thank you for getting in touch so quickly.

1 Like

Is there any news on this issue? This is currently happening to me. An agent changed my phone number (as I requested) and now I cannot access my account or reach out to the support. I never receive the verification SMS.

I have read multiple threads, but no one posts a concrete solution.

Thank you.

Hi Bruno,

I got it resolved by using revolut on a different device and accessing their live chat via that.

Thank you. I don’t think I can manage to get another device.

If there is anyway a revolut team member could help me through here I would greatly appreciate.

Thank you

If you have a laptop you can use an Android Emulator such as Nox App Player or BlueStacks to run the Revolut app instead of finding another physical device.

1 Like

Hello Jessica- can you please help me- I am having the same problem, I have changed phone number and I can’t get onto the app. Rita can’t help me either. V frustrating as I need to get sorted due to flying to Helsinki tomorrow.

Daniele

Hi,
I cannot access the app anymore - it says lost access to phone number - and I cannot chat as it goes blank
Please urgently help
Gaston

Hi all,
I am unable to access the revolut app for the last 2 weeks. I cannot remember changing phone numbers, I did lose my card 2 weeks ago and called to freeze my account. However, I do not know how to get back in the app and each time I try to chat, it ends up blank. Also when I did manage to chat to a live agent, it ended my session right away every time I left the app in order to search for information such as my phone number.
I cannot access my money and I cannot call anyone to fix it - this is shocking and I am furious
Please help
Gaston

1 Like

Hi

I’ve been having an issue for last few days. Initially I was asked to verify my account using last 4 digits on Revolut transactions on my bank account which I did. But then a message said my account was limited and they may require further info such as bank statement or pay slip.
I’ve been trying to live chat to someone on the app but it says “looking for an agent” and I keep getting automated responses saying they’re reviewing my account but no deadline as to when it’ll be okay again. I heard they’ve had AML issues so understand if they have to check but I just want to chat to someone on the app to access mine again. Does anyone know what I can do? Sorry for lengthy message!

Hi, this has also happened to me but I have not changed phone numbers recently, how has it been resolved so far?

This just happen to me. I tried to reset my passwd and after sent the photo with the id, the page showed is all blank. I can’t access

Hello! I changed my phone number and the live chat is blank. Please, @AndreasK or @JessicaZ, can you help me? Thanks in advance!

I have the same problem, I would appreciate any help.
Many thanks

I have the same problem!!! A message saying “we need more information” and then the chat in blank.
My card and my mobile phone were stolen! and i cant even cancel my card!!! Please HELP!

The card can be blocked via phone, the number for your country can be found in the FAQs. For example here: https://www.revolut.com/help/exploring-revolut/managing-my-money/freezing-my-card

I text the number with teh country code, but the machine doesnt recognize it!!