Chargeback form expired

How do I claim chargebacks?

1 Like

Hi @BigVern,

Certainly I can help with this :slight_smile:

Could you please send me a direct message so that we can get in touch?

Best,

Andreas K.

Hi Andreas,

I have filled in a form now, one of your colleagues has assisted me already.

However, I have been to one of the retailers where money was fraudulently
spent. Their CCTV has a recording of the transaction and they know the
fraudster and have his name and address. Tomorrow I will go to the police
station and report the crime and my findings to them.

I will send you further details tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Nigel

1 Like

Yes please! Once you have the police report please let us know.

dear gentlemen, i am new here and therefore i greet you first. I would be grateful if you could help me with a chargeback procedure that ended in favor of the seller after Revolut had anticipated my refund. With the same seller I have won numerous chargebacks (for non-compliant goods) but on this lost procedure, the seller has shown evidence that - to be sure I don’t know which body - they were in his favor. On this case with the seller (Sixthcontinent) there is also a procedure of the AGCM (Italian antitrust) and I have provided all evidence to Revolut to manifest all my reasons (including every communication by PEC that I sent to the merchant). Now, I would like to know, is it possible to appeal this lost chargeback? The Revolut help desk operator was categorical and told me that it is not possible, but I am convinced of my reasons and I could also file a complaint that I made to the judicial authority for fraud by these fools. Furthermore, in the Mastercard guide (over 700 pages!) I read that it is possible to appeal after a negative decision. I look forward to your opinion. Thanks

Some one can tell how to create a question/subject!!???

I have no button ! So weird

Thanx

1 Like

Hello,During my vacation in Paris I visited a shop in a small mall and tried buying a 89€ suitcase , my card was first declined and after making sure I had enough funds I tried again and the seller told me no luck, I thought it was like many other shop who don’t accept yet revolut and gave up.
The next day I saw a second charge that went through and contacted revolut after chatting to a member who reassured me that after I cancelled the charge nothing would be taken as it was returned. Same evening I see that same amount appearing a third time but not as cancelled. I tried everything to find the shop online but can’t the website domain of the mall is deactivated and for sale. Nothing found on Google not even the charge name matches anything’s. And if I can’t contact them I can’t fill the chargeback. Devastating as the lady at the store was lovely and now I am thinking she took advantage knowing I was a tourist and would not be coming back to reclaim the money I was charge for an item I was denied.

“many other shops who don’t accept yet Revolut”?!? :thinking:

Never found one.

Anyway ask for a chargeback to in-app help, they should solve…

Sorry to resurface this chat, but I’ve spotted a fraudulent cash withdrawal transaction on my Revolut card, and when I go to Report an issue > I don’t recognise the cash withdrawal, there is not chargeback form anywhere. How do I submit a chargeback form?

the best thing here is to contact support. If you go on “Report an issue” the last point is chat to support.