Charge back

WARNING DO NOT USE. Disgrace of a company, I had some fraudulent transactions in November and December on my account reported them to Revolut when I realized what had happened at the beginning of December because there was a transaction at the beginning of November and I did not notice they refused to send my Mastercard chargeback away blocked my account and refused to talk me. I still had funds in the account they would not tell me how I would get the funds out would not give me a complaint form.
I had contacted the company that my card had been used with online and reported to them that it had been used fraudulently they blocked my card from being used again and I asked if the account had been set up in my name which the said no I told Revolut this as well
Do not use this company absolut Mickey Mouse customer service I have reported this to the financial ombudsman final today 26/12/2017 got a complaint form to but a complaint to them but don’t see anything coming from them.
The in app chat customer service have ignored me none stop all you get is the scripted crap of:
Following a review of your account, in accordance with section 19.1 of our Terms and Conditions, we are unable to continue to offer you services provided by Revolut and your account has been suspended indefinitely.
Banks and building societies, Emoney accounts are legally obliged to refund any money lost through fraud immediately - including any interest and expenses lost as a result.
The Payment Services Regulations say you must be refunded immediately if you have had money taken from your account without your permission.
The FCA’s guidelines state that a firm can only reject a claim if it can prove the customer authorised the transaction which I did not authorise these transaction.

Revolut seems to not care about the people who first joined up and trusted them all they do is shut up shop and refuse to deal with you and talk about not having to abided by the FSA or PSR but yes you do.