Changing the name of the company to one business Bank Recipient did the dissapear of the former payments confirmation

Today, after I did a payment to one business Bank Recipient, I changed one letter in the name of a company (I realized after the payment was done, that the name of the company is wrong) and immediately after all former payments to this recipient was disappeared from the list and cannot be found through search for the wrong name of the company.
After I changed back the name as it was at the moment of the payment, all former payments reappeared on the payments list.
For me this seems to be an important bug, because it seems that the REVOLUT application keeps the payment list based on the recipient name and not based on the IBAN account no.

I have written here the details about the bug in the hope that someone from the development team will see them and solve this important bug.

1 Like

Hello @Blondul :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. Could you please refresh and update your Revolut app to the latest version, then try again?

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We will pass it onto our team for consideration. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Hello @SG.Mandal!

Yes. I did it today! Thanks!

2 Likes

@Blondul Hello :wave:

Thanks for letting us know about this. We’re on it and will get back to you ASAP. :pray:

Veda | Community team

2 Likes

@Veda.Ramesh Thank you very much! Please let me know if you need other information!

3 Likes