Changed phone number, now can't access account... help?

Hello, I’m hoping someone can help me.

I changed my phone number some time ago, but forgot to sign into revolut since. Now I need to verify my account, but can’t access it at all from my mobile device. Can anyone help? Thank you!

2 Likes

On the welcome screen, there should be a link “changed phone number”.

Make sure to use the latest version of the app!

Hello!

Yes, I’ve done that. At the end it says to “re-open revolut and click ‘sign up’”

But I re-open and it starts the same process again, and doesn’t provide an option for “sign up”

So you were connected to support already?

After tapping on “phone number changed”, you’re asked for your old phone number, then for your Revolut app PIN, then you’re connected with support. Support then can change the number for you after a couple of security questions.

Unfortunately after inputting the pin, it does not connect me to support

you can contact them on twitter as well.

1 Like

I don’t have a twitter account…:sweat_smile: old school I guess

@anon33247966, woud you mind having a look at @brandonv’s problem?

2 Likes

Old school? So contact them via Facebook :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks for making the connection :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Let me know if you still need help.

Hi…
I have the same problem.
I created an account with a phone number that I do not have access to anymore. I am trying to log into my account and it says that the password is incorrect. I tried to change my number but the verification code was not delivered to my new number.
What can I do?

Thank you.

1 Like

Hey! Sure I can help. Check your inbox :slight_smile:

I was able to have this portion resolved. Thank you!

@anon33247966 it’s the same for me,I can’t connect, after I put my phone, code and mail revolut ask me to connect, I click and get back to step 1…

Hi after changing my phone can’t access my account. It asked me for additional verification and for last 3 days I have information about looking for an agent. I don’t have access to chat anymore. What can I do? For financial service it is very poor customer service.

I’d like to change my phone number but It is impossible.
Can somebody help me with that?

Hi @anon33247966
I’ve lost access to my old phone and also the phone number which is I signed up to revolut about 3 years ago.
I would like to sign in from my new device, but I don’t know how to figure out.
Could you help please.

Hey, @anon33247966
Can you please check your DM

Hello, I have de same problem with my account, could you help me?