Changed phone number, can't access the app and can't get a hold of team support

Hi,i have a problem ,i dont have access to my old phone number and i dont remember the passcode,what can i do?:slight_smile:

1 Like

I just re-downloaded Revolut. I tried creating a new account, but apparently I still have my old account. Donā€™t have access to my old phone number though, so canā€™t insert my old pass code (or I just donā€™t remember it) which means I cannot use the app and therefore cannot contact customer service in the chat.

Can you please help?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Andreas. Can you contact me please? I have a new phone and seem to be stuck in the passcode/authentication loop?

1 Like

Hi Andreas,
I have a similar issue. I bought a new phone, installed the revolut app and tried to log in with the same phone number I used before but the problem is that the app does not recognise the phone number for Bosnia and Herzegovina (it does not offer this country at all) But I was able to access this community with that number:) Previously it worked perfectly. So I am not able to access my account .Is there at least the option to a access my a account via Mail? Please help me out. Thanks in Advance!

Hi Andreas!
I am having a similar problem. I updated the app and it kicked me out. Now I canā€™t login. I have access to the old number because I have 2 numbers, but itā€™s telling me the phone number or the password is wrong. Iā€™m sure password is ok, so I guess it has to do with the app.

I have contacted support through a friendā€™s app who is also a user but they refused to help of course because itā€™s confidential information. They told me to write to complaints@ and feedback@. I did a month ago, also followed up on themā€¦ NO ANSWER. Phone number has no representative available, only automtic responsesā€¦ I even tweeted them!!

I must say I would have never opened the account with Revolut if I knew it would be so difficult to reach support when needed. This is kind of frustrating cuz I donā€™t even know if my money is still there or not. How come there is no web banking where you can at least consult you balance?

In my language there is a saying: Lo barato, sale caro!! (whatā€™s cheap (or free) ends up being so expensive)

Please help me out!! I am hopeless

Hi, AndreasK. Would you pls help me to cancel my application? Iā€™m a USA visitor from HK and try to apply for Revoult in USA. But I find that I canā€™t verify my residency in USA.

Hello, Iā€™ve had the same issue for a while now since changing mobile phones (same number). Initially it asked for a passcode and my phone automatically put in the passcode but the app told me to Re-register.

Now the phone tells me ā€˜the verification code or phone number is incorrectā€™. The phone number is not incorrect - I am still using my Revolut Card but cannot access.

Any suggestions?

Hi I deleted the app as it crashed. I re-installed it however, my number isnā€™t being verified. The app keeps saying iā€™m entering the incorrect number or verification code. Could someone please help with this?

Hi AndreasK I have the same problem too, Iā€™ve changed the phone number and when I try to get hold of my account a pop-up message comes up saying " the verification code or phone number you entered is incorrect" this is an urgent matter as I have my money on it and canā€™t access it.

can you please instruct a way forward on this matter. Thank you!

Good afternoon, @anon71086934 @anon33247966 Iā€™ve changed the phone number and when I try to get hold of my account a pop-up message comes up saying " the verification code or phone number you entered is incorrect" this is an urgent matter as I have my money on it and canā€™t access it! The card is blocked.
I have tried to pay with this card in the supermarket but got DECLINED, I couldnā€™t cash out my money in the bank???

Can you please instruct a way forward on this matter AT YOUR EARLIEST? Thank you!

1 Like

Good morning.
Itā€™s been three days since my Revolut account got blocked - I donā€™t have an access to my money nor I couldnā€™t cash them out in local bank.
I am currently abroad and have to deal with many problems ā€œthanksā€ to this issue > I would appreciate if you could get back to me and resolve this problem.

Regards,
Nadia

@nadia3 and everyone else, you never get help on this forum you need to contact them publicly on Twitter if you want them to answer. Yeah itā€™s pathetic and the reason I donā€™t use Revolut anymore.

1 Like

@Chicken29 Thank you very much for your message! I will try and reach them on Twitter. Honestly, I am beyond being disappointed.
No words to describe this.

I also have a similiar problem i have a premium account i have my metalcard but my phone was hacked, i cant access The e-mail i cant create a new account becouse it says i already have one. Cant i id myself and gain access to my account so i can use my card and account. I dont remember my old number eitherā€¦

1 Like

@discobot @discobot @discobot

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

just re-downloaded Revolut. I tried creating a new account, but apparently I still have my old account. Donā€™t have access to my old phone number though, so canā€™t insert my old pass code (or I just donā€™t remember it) which means I cannot use the app and therefore cannot contact customer service in the chat.

Can you please help?

Thanks!

hi. i cant log into the app. it wont accept my phone number and wont let me change tge number without the old one. i have access to all of them and ny email. please help

You can contact :r: on social media:
Facebook
Tweeter

1 Like

Hi @anon33247966 ,

Got the same issue - I do not have any access to my old phone number and already registered.

So that is why I am also not able to contact the support
and dont know how to direct message you.

Would be so thankful if you could help me

Many greetings from Berlin
Alex