Change the starting date of the "Monthly Budget Control" feature

Hello All,

Revo recently added the “Monthly Budget” tool, which is really handy. However it tracks only the expenses, with a start day of 1st of each month.

However, I think it’s more practical to set the start-end day of the track at will, as I find it more handy to control my expenses from payday to payday (and my payday is on 20th of each month).

If you want to share any other ideas about that, don’t hesitate!

Cheers guys, keep the good work.

Set day of month for monthly budget to start.

Hey, just set my first budget and thought the same thing.
Asked support if it was possible as i cannot find it in the app.

This is something which I think is a quick easy win for Revolut and something id also like as ive just moved to mid month pay

Yes. Same here.
Hopefully it will be integrated soon.

I just searched to find out how to set the start date for a budget. Couldn’t believe this isn’t already an option, seems like something that should have been there since day one.

Same here, paid on the 20th - 22nd. Budgeting from the 1st is not useful.

I posted this back in Feb but, didn’t gain much traction, hopefully this thread will…

Came here to suggest this. I get paid on the 22nd. Seems like an easy win for Revolut to add this. Get on it! :grinning:

Came here to suggest this too. It would be great to have this feature since probably most people’s payday is not the 1st of the month and it would be much more relevant to track your expenses from payday to payday. Glad I’m not alone in thinking this.

I see there are many of us looking for this feature. Revo, can you hear us? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m 100% agree with this. It was suggested before:

Custom Date Range in Analytics Section.

@AndreasK this is something you are working on? It’s a very basic thing we need.

@AndreasK Anyone working on it? Any news? I think it’s an easy fix that changed things a lot