Change phone number without access

I have the same problem Andreas. Please contact me to assist! Thanks!

I am in the same positionā€¦ I need to change my number for authorisation and no longer have access to my old number. Please contact me to resolve ASAP. Axelle

@anon33247966 could you help me please ?

I have the same problem, but where is the DM button?

Hello ,
i have the same problem
Could you help me please?

Best regards

hi Andrea! any update? I really need to change my phone number soon as some of my transactions are stuck because of thi!

I have same issue too. I got new phone number and i can not transfer money.
Keeps sending code to old number.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Hello, I also have the same problem. I cannot change my phone number without access to old one and therefore cannot pay a recipient. Please help! @anon33247966
Thank you :slight_smile:

HELLO I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS? hello please reply. I have the same problem. I changed phone number. I donā€™t remember or have access to my previous phone number. Revolut is for people who travel normally. Why so hard to log in? Please help.

@anon33247966 sorry to insist but like everyone else I canā€™t do some urgent transactions due to this old phone number. Please get in touch ASAP. Thanks a lot

pretty sure AndreasK doesnā€™t work for Revolut anymore (at least not in the forum arena)

@pearcerevolut however has been active recently

2 Likes

Hello, I have the same issue about not being able to access my old number, can someone help me please? Has anyone resolved this and if so, how?

@anon33247966 Please could you send me a direct message as soon as possible as Iā€™m unable to send you one :frowning: Thank you in advance!

Hi Andreas,
Same issue. No more access to old phone.
Cannot change it via lā€™apps.
Thanks for your help
Best regards

Hi Andreas, I have the same problem - I have moved countries and my phone number is no longer valid. Can you pm to explain how to reset my account?
Thanks
Adam

@anon33247966 Please could you send me a direct message as soon as possible as Iā€™m unable to send you one :frowning: I have changed my phone number and now, i canā€™t access to my revolut account. Thank you in advance!

Hi Andreas
I have reloaded the app on my phone so I assume I am getting the latest version but still I seem to be caught in a endless loop and every time it ends up with the App saying it has encountered an error and try again later.

Could you please advise the steps I can take to rectify this situation as I need access to my funds

Thanks

Des

Hi @anon33247966

Iā€™m trying to change my phone number to a new number, but the app is sending a code an old number which I donā€™t have access to anymore, so Iā€™m unable to change, can you help?

Kind regards,

Ed

Hello everyone,
I canā€™t access to Revolut on IPhone after a complete backup.
Also, I ve changed my personal phone number since I ve been registered on Revolut.
Could you please send me a private message to fix it.
Best Regards

Hi @anon33247966. I have the same problem. I have recently changed my phone number and I have no longer access to the previous one.
Can you please help me?