Change phone number without access

Hi @marc1

Could you please get in touch with me via a direct message?

Best,

Andreas K.

Hey, I have the same issue as have changed numbers. Can you please message me!
Thanks

1 Like

Good afternoon, I have the same problem as above and am going to Madrid tomorrow so ideally need access by then. Could someone kindly help please?

1 Like

I have DMā€™d you. Please check your inbox

Hi Andreas - I have the same issue. Can you help?

Hi AndreasK,
I am unable to acess my revolut app on iphone. As i have lost my previous number and i am currently using a new number. My new number which i want acess to revoult is *****. I also do have my prepaid card which is ends with 6160.

I would highly appreciate if you could kindly assist me with this request and revert me at your earliest convenience.

In the meantime should you require any further information feel free to let me know.

Kind and best regards,
Jamsheed

Sure. Could you please DM me?

Please delete your phone from this public postā€¦Please get in touch with me via a direct message.

Hi AndreasK, i have delted the number from the post. Thank you for the swift response.

Hi andreas ,

Ihave recently changed my phone number and Iā€™m going on holiday soon so need to access my revolut card, could you help in anyway?

Thanks in advance

How I do I even DM on this?

I will do that for you.

could you please DM me to change my phone details?

Thanks

Jess

I just DMā€™d you @jmason28

@anon33247966 please dm me I need this problem fixed asap, many thanks

Sure - please check your inbox :slight_smile:

Hi Andreas,

I have the same issue re: need to change my mobile number without access to my old mobile number. Can you please assist.

Kind regards,
Dj
Ps canā€™t seem to DM you.

Sure I sent you a direct message.

I have the exact same problem! I need some help!

Hello there

I have similar problem to others here. I will briefly explain : I created my revolut account in Spain and therefore using a Spanish phone number. However now Iā€™m living in China and I cannot use here my Spanish phone number, so I told the in-app support agent to update my my phone number to that Chinese number, and she did it, and just to discover that when Iā€™m going to login a ā€œwe are not yet in Chinaā€ will be displayed , so that I cannot access the app and any support and nothing , and my money to use in China is there , so I cannot access my money and I canā€™t reach anyone to try to solve the problem.

Please , I really need an urgent solution, as Iā€™m completely locked out and I really need to access your app

Thanks

1 Like