Change phone number without access to app

I have resolved this problem by getting a new sim they changed my account with that number but it’s a Cambodian number which I’ve now found out you don’t support it so now I don’t know how to get back in the support chat. Why Was The number changed if you don’t support it

Hi Andreas can you help me with getting in to my account

Of course, with pleasure!

Let’s get in touch via DM right now.

I have the same problem: I changed my telephone number and I forgot to update it in the app. Now it is late since the old sim is no more valid. Help pls

Hi Andreas, I have this problem also. I am in Cambodia right now but lost my phone and Irish number. I have a local SIM but this won’t work in the app. I do have a Vietnamese SIM too, and might be able to use this (think my new phone is dual SIM) but need to change my account from my registered number. Can you please assist?

Hi there. We can change the number to your Vietnamese number. Could you please send me a direct message?

Hello @anon33247966,

I have same problem, could you help to sort it out? I already tried DM you, but could not find this option. Please, contact me ASAP. Thank you.

1 Like

I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.

@anon33247966 please I am stuck in a foreign country with the same problem, I’m desperate to access my Revolut account but can’t. Can you help me please? I don’t know how to DM you either :frowning:

Please try to send me a DM now.

@anon33247966 Hi I’m having the same problem, would you be able to help me?

HI i am having the same problem. I Have a new sim and phone. Can you help me to update the number linked to my account?

Hi there, please send me a DM and I can help sort that out. :slight_smile:

@jessicaszabla Hey, it won’t let me send you a DM

I’ve sent you a direct message. Could you please check your inbox?

Hi @anon33247966 I’m having trouble getting into my account (I left my phone with UK registered number in a different city and I only have a Cambodian number on me so can’t get an access code) and I’m in a foreign country and need cash asap- also my friend with revolut accounts receives a failed transaction message when trying to send money. Not sure if the 2 issues related, please help! I have my card on me

Can you please DM me?

I also have the same problem, :frowning:

DM me please so that I can help!

1 Like

Hello, I also dont know how to send an DN message and I can not register my phone number I don’t know why. Can you help em please?

Thanks