Change of Address


Hello ,

I moved countries and accidentally put in my old address in Germany. Is there anyway I could change that? I have verified my account already.

I tried to multiple time to change it my Personal details, but an error message appeared saying something like that many people trying access Revolut and to try later .

What are my options ? The main reason for my concern is , that i would like my card to be ordered to my new address in the UK.

Thank you!


Hi @Georg,

Sure you can. All you need to do is to get in touch with our support team team and provide a proof of address :slight_smile:


Andreas K.


Hello Andreas, thanks your response.

Would you need proof of my old or/and new address ?

, regards



Hi @Georg,
I believe that you need only the proof of your new address.
Usually, less than 3 months old.


Some examples of documentation that would suffice for the purposes of proving your address are:

-Utility bills (Internet, electricity, gas, …).
-Council tax letter.
-Bank statement (One that has been printed and sent by the bank to your address, rather than a PDF version printed out by yourself.).