Change initial country

Hi,

Having the same problem, started registering with the wrong country, using my Portugal address I’m staying now. It looks like there’s still no way to re-set this registration process (tried to uninstall the app, and no option to get to the very beginning of the registration wizard).

Could anyone please help with that?
Thank you in advance!

Please check my post just above yours.

@anon71086934
Hi
I am having the same issue, I am currently a Japane resident but selected a nationality that Revolut does not support, and now I am on the waiting list. Could you please reset the initial country for me?

Thank you.

Hi

This remains a problem 4 years later. You register with a address that puts you in a queue.

Then you have an address in a supported country but you are stuck in limbo; no way to change the initial address an no way to log a support request because you can’t log in.

Gavin

There are other ways to contact that do not require you to log into the app.

HI
I also signed up with the incorrect address (wrong country) How can I change it and get the account up and running?

HI

Please can someone assist and allow me to correct my address in order to open an account?

Regards

This is a user community, there is no Revolut support here. Please check the linked topic in my post just above yours on how to contact Revolut support without access to the app.

Hi
Revolut sent me a note that my account will be deactivated, becouse i have duplicated account, please mention that the duplicated personal details, came up from my prevues registration when i lived in restricted area, a few month ago, and you put me on hold with activation at that time, then when i relocated from restricted area, it was Russia, by the way, i try to register with my new location and of course i have a new number, but still the same name, and registration was ok, but somehow my previous details keeps in you database still

Hello @anon71086934, this is a very old question but I have the exact same issue. Do you think you could be able to help me? This would be helpful! Thank you very much in advance. Laurence

He cannot help you because he is no longer active here: Seen: 22 Jul '18. Why can’t people figure this out themselves? :man_facepalming:

Contact :r: support via social media (twitter, facebook, etc.) or via e-mail ( feedback AT revolut.com)

Thanks Zapata
I tried Twitter and Facebook, with no answer from there.
I’ll try email then.

Well, feedback@revolut.com only gathers feedback and doesn’t answer questions. So this is still not the right way to have an answer.

1 Like

Just check their Twitter feed how other users get in contact with them there. This should be the most efficient way to get their attention. They usually respond there, as you can see from their responses to other customers on Twitter.

1 Like

This makes no sense to me. My legal address is in Australia but my passport is a UK passport linked to my old UK address. Yet my telephone number is an Australian one and now I can’t add GBP to my account for some reason!

What if you don’t have twitter, do you know how to contact anyone from the team? I have already had to use Wise because I can’t get an answer from anyone.

Try: How do I complain? | Revolut Help Centre | Revolut IT and tell them that their contact options suck.

1 Like

Same problem here. Entered my Australian phone number, accidentally selected Chile as my country of residence. Now (already a few months later) it still won’t let me sign up, all I can do is enter my phone number, and it says “your country of residence doesn’t match your phone number”. If anyone from Revolut is reading this, would be great if you could get in touch, and try to resolve this for me.

1 Like