CB Hacked

I was a victim of a hacking CB by a Lithuanian society (at least it is the signature), the first transaction was blocked, but not the second. I blocked my card in the App in the meantime.
Waiting for chat help.

did you got help already?

Hi, no waiting for support answer !!

me too since yersterday.
After 600e top up they decided block my account.

I sent a message on facebook, app, twitter…

This is just a joke

Can you explain what really happened? I do not get it.

After some popups with a prepaid card my account was blocked for safety reasons and i understand that. I was doing the card verification and i saw that i cant scan the card because the numbers are not like credit cards. I’m a premium user so i thought that the Chat Assistance was open 24/7 but for the surprise i’m not having any answer from them. I feel robbed, the solution is so simple, they accept my photo from the card and we both are happy.

For me the first transaction was blocked for suspicious transaction, OK normal behavior. But the message asked me to unlock my card . What I did. The problem is that another transaction from same source passed (351€) ? I had to lock my card again and now I wait for an answer of the support since yesterday

Ok, it was long but Revolut will refund me within 7 days. But my card should be compromised, i need to order a new one. :sleepy:

Hi there.

The transaction is pending at the moment which means that the merchant has not either collected the funds nor declined the transaction.

There are two possible scenarios now: either they will realise the error and decline it, or they will not realise the error and will settle the transaction.

When that happens, you will be able to see that the transaction no longer appears in grey in your transaction history on the app. Then you can just let us know and we will be able to raise a chargeback on your behalf to recoup the funds.

Hi Andrea,

Yes, but 2 transactions appear for this company, one is in grey but not the following one who is thus produced. How the first transaction as abnormal status and not the second?

A pending payment can take up to 7 days to complete, even if both transactions were made at the same time.

Ok, thanks Andrea for your help

Keep me posted please. In the meantime please order a new card and let me know so I can refund you the cost.

Thanks Andrea but in the meantime, I ordered another card and the cost was refund by Dawid on chat. Sorry for double channel but i opened a chat yesterday for this problem.

Ok I’m glad to hear that our support team has refunded you.