Card used without authority and revolut charge me for it

My Revolut card was recently blocked by Revolut’s automatic system. This was very frustrating because I was left without access to cash for 48hours while I waited in the queue to speak to a customer service representative. The card was unblocked after verification and now when I look at the transactions I can see that someone took three amounts without my consent. Firstly, how can someone take money from my account without my authorisation when I wasn’t near a machine or atm? This is not your usual case of card cloning as the three amounts were refunded on the same day. I can see that the refunded amounts are lower than the amounts taken, so it looks like interest on the purchase/cash I never requested or received. Why is Revolut charging me a fee for illegal transactions from a third party?

It looks like fraud. So you should’ve contacted with support and follow their instructions. Just make a complaint.

I have contacted them. It will take another 48 hours for them to get back to me. It seems they can only do one small task at a time.

Have you seen this before where charges are taken and returned but Revolut charge for the transactions?

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know