Card payement being declined

I’ve just used my Card in the Starbucks and the payment was declined two times. I checked the app and the payment had been taken two times. the employee told me to contact you because he not see the payment was taken on cash register.

Hi there.

Hi there! Earlier, our third party payments processor experienced an issue affecting card payments for a short time. The issue has now been resolved. Please be assured that if your card was charged, the funds are only temporarily blocked and will be returned back to your account.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience.

Best,

Andreas K.

Hi Andreas,

I face the same problem of above.

Difference is that it happened yesterday and now transaction looks completed.

When I will be able to have the money back?

This isn’t just an inconvenience, it’s embarrassing!

I ended up stuck in a carpark that I could not get out of because my card wouldn’t work.

Luckily my 8 year old daughter had her pocket money purse with her.

This is not an “acceptable inconvenience”, this is a fundamental service failure, when the card stops working the whole revolut concept stops working.

I can see that my revolut card was charged for the car parking, when will I get the money returned?

All pending transactions will be returned back to your account.

I’m really sorry to hear that. The issue was on our payment processor’s end and resolved within 30mins.

We can’t apologise enough, rest assured we’re working on bringing this service in-house.

Hi Andreas

Problem is they are not pending but confirmed.

Please give me feedback

Nicola

Sure. Send me a direct message with your phone number associated with your account so that I can take a closer look.

Sorry Just one transaction is come back.
my paiement it’s declined to times

He means to Direct Message him not put up your number in the thread, click on @AndreasK and click message. Please remove your numvee as this a public place and everyone can see it.

Best,
Q

I did because i cannot send him a private message I tried in all the way

Please check your inbox.

Hello AndreasK, sorry but my money is still not back.
Are you Know how much longer I have to wait please ?

Sorry to hear that. Could you please get in touch with our support team so we can take a closer look into it?