Card not working on Transport for London (TfL)

Hi Andreas.

I filled the form between April 25 and 28, not sure which day.

I got the mail from revolut offering the card on 23 but I first asked on app chat to be sure it was not email fishing/scam (it was strange to me you using an external service for the forms) and they answered me on 25 that it was legit, so from them I think no more than two days after that.

Thanks in advance.

Carlos.

Hi, @anon33247966 .

Same for me, no card showing in the app.
I fill the form the same day or maybe the day after.
Can you check ?

Thanks

You should be able to see a new card linked to your account. Go Card section please and let me know.

Can you check now and let me know if you can see a new card linked to your account?

Hi Andreas.

I’m seeing it now, thank you a lot.

1 Like

Hi again.

I see it now indeed, but I see you charged me for it, while the mail clearly stated the card was for free.

I guess this is a mistake…

1 Like

Hi Andreas,

I received the Mail, too. I filled up the Form in the next day but until Now i there is no new card linked to my Account or sent to me. Can you please Check that?

Thanks.

Hey,

So I filled out the form about six weeks ago, never received anything, no confirmation notification. Then just kinda forgot about it until now. Went back to fill out the form again and I’m directed to a typeform login page instead.

Does anyone have a link to the working form?

Cheers

Just to let everyone know that I didn’t receive the e-mail to replace my card and I tried using it last week on tfl and it didn’t work. So if you didn’t receive the e-mail you might still have the issue. I contacted Revolut on Twitter and then quickly answered that they sent a new card for me.

Hi Actually signed up to say, I had the email but it was missed initially, however after a note on Twitter got an immediate response today Sunday! and the problem is resolved.

Well done to support, thanks - kudos

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heya!

My parents can’t use their Revolut cards either on TFL. It freezes completely the gates at the tube for a few minutes and crashes the busses haha…it’s funny, a bit.

They live in Romania and visited me a few months back in London and this happened. They came back again this week in London and they still can’t use their Revolut cards and I need to provide them with other means to travel.

Is there a problem with the cards? Can they get replacements that work?

Cheers,
Bogdan

Hi! Your parents should contact Revolut support inside the app. Revolut support should let them get a new card free of charge.

This is a known issue with a small number of cards. Revolut replaced affected cards a couple of months ago for free, so your parents should contact support for getting a new card.

Hello. Just registered here to ask for help . I’m experiencing the same problem. My card was issued in Los Angeles but I’m now in london UK.
My card did work a couple of months ago January -March 2020 and then I stopped using it because I switched to MONZO debit.
However, today I tried the revolut again in 3-4 buses and got no luck. I have also contacted revolut through their chat option but they had no clue.

I hope I successfully uploaded the ticket of one of the declined attempts.

Any help would save me. Revolut is my only option now.
Thanks in advance
R

1 Like

So now October 2020: The TFL did not even accept my Revolut to register for the contactless account. Revolut says the problem is from TFL side and from TFL side no one cares! I’m wondering if someone recently has tried adding a Revolut card to TFL contactless account. The same for TFL Oyster card. Seems TFL doesn’t accept Revolut to order even a simple Oyster card. Any clue? Can Revolut figure out what’s the TFL problem with Revolut?