Card not arrived in 48 hours!!!!

Hi,

I ordered my card on Monday 31st July, and paid £12 (!!!) for delivery to ensure it would arrive before I go travelling. I was told it would arrive Wednesday August 2nd, but it is now Friday and it is yet to appear.
I go awa on Sunday morning, so tomorrow (Saturday) is the last day it can be delivered.

Anyone else had these problems/ card turned up on time? And can I get a refund for the £12 I spent on a service I didn’t receive?

Thanks

1 Like

I have the same problem ordered Monday for Wednesday delivery, still not turned up and I fly today. Tried to find out about tracking the delivery via customer support on app, with no response from Revolut since 6pm last night.

Really disappointed as I have been a big fan of Revolut for last 18 months and recommended to loads of people.

Same problem here.
I signed up to Revolut, ordered a new card on Sunday and paid extra for express delivery but I haven’t received the card yet. I contacted support through the app yesterday morning, got a message to say an agent will contact me within 4 hours, but it’s been over 24 hours and I still got nothing back.

I started another thread with this issue but got no replies. Very disappointing indeed.

Sometimes it needs longer. My express delivery of one of the cards has needed 3 days. Delivered on a saturday

That’s not the point if you pay for a card to be there for a date that’s the date it should be there I’m flying Monday and my card ain’t back tomorrow is the last postal day