Card does not work with Uber

Hey. I have confirmed this with the team and Revolut card works with Uber in Poland.

However, we can investigate this for you. Could you please drop me a DM?

2 Likes

FYI for everyone, Andreas worked with me and we got my card added to Uber. Victory! :slight_smile:

Thank you again, Andreas!
What we did is we generated a virtual card and it got added to Uber like charm- seems to be a good workaround for those whose card wonā€™t add to Uber.
Hopefully Revolut will make sure all the cards can be added to Uber, as this seems to be a technical issue, and not a formal one.

Side note: Uber support was a joke and a huge disappointment, so donā€™t expect any reliable information of them.

6 Likes

Hello,

Like the others, Iā€™ve got issues to add my revolut card to Uber. Iā€™ve got an other card added but still ā€œSomething went wrongā€¦ā€. Iā€™m from France. I donā€™t know what to doā€¦ :frowning:

1 Like

Is this in the Uber app or the Revolut app?

If itā€™s the Uber app youā€™ll have to contact Uberā€™s support staff. If itā€™s on Revolutā€™s end, Iā€™m sure @anon33247966 can help.

Well, it is Uber that sends this message when I try to add it :confused:. Everything seems fine for Revolut!

Hey! Do you have a bank card linked to your uber right?

Hey! Yes I do, my Mastercard from my French bank

Please help me too!

I can not add a virtual card from revolut to my account on the uber app I get misleading:

An issue with the payment has been detected.

Select the country to which you will receive the invoice.

I have already added my regular bank card but still does not work?

I am from Sweden

I also have the same problem. Uber support told me that in the country where Iā€™m based (Portugal), pre-paid cards are not accepted. I have another debit Master Card added to the account, working OK.

Any thoughts on how can I make this work? The virtual Revolut card has a cost, so Iā€™d like to avoid that solution :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have the same problem! Can you fix it for me? I have another card (french card) linked to my Uber account and my Revolut still doesnā€™t work with Uberā€¦

Many have trouble with uber, have you no solution?

Hei! What country did you put? Iā€™m trying to insert a virtual revolut card on uber and itā€™s not working. I chose Portugal (my country)ā€¦ but maybe this is wrong?

Try another country. Like the UK (put the post code that belongs to Revolut E14 5AB). It may work then.

2 Likes

Thanks. Iā€™ve done it and it still didnā€™t work but now I think that the problem might be Uberā€™s since any payment method I try, revolut or not, simply doesnā€™t workā€¦ whereas I know Portuguese people who used those methods and it worked. Iā€™m waiting for an answer from Uber. Lets see. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thenks!!! you are best! it worked :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Iā€™m very glad :slight_smile:

Long discussion, short solution: GUYS ADD YOUR VIRTUAL NOT PHYSICAL CARD TO UBER. WORKS. End of story.

Thanks. I had the same problem with Uber - but selecting UK as a country did help. Adding 99999 for ZIP code did work for me too. Crucial was selecting UK for the country. Anyway I still didnā€™t try to use is and to make real payment - i hope this is going to work too

While youā€™re on it: an Uber Black discount for premium members might be appealing to some people.

1 Like

Edit : actually I had ordered the card in France but then changed the shipping address to Switzerland, and I just had to add it with Switzerland as the country, not France. ITā€™S WORKING NOW :wink:

Wrong, it is currently not working for me in France.
Precision : I have two other cards, and added a third one after trying the Revolut card, which worked. So itā€™s clearly Revolut ! Even with UK, and 99999 as zip code.