Card didn't arrive

Hello! I pay €6 to order a card from 17 december 2017 but it didn’t arrive yet! I need the card urgently! any suggestions?
Thanks.

Press that “didn’t arrived” button and order the card again. Should be free.
But be aware: nowadays seems the cards are sent with a huge delay…

So. No fast option…

It doesn’t show me the didn’t arrive button

Lol. Not there.

If you ordered a card, should show the card. Under it is somethings bf with “card didn’t arrived”

Did you deleted your card, canceled or freeze?

Because your card should appear there with an estimated arrival time/ posting and ordering date on a pinky bar.

Ok so what do i have to do now? I have to pay again?
Here is the order

No you don’t have to. They will refund the initial payment.

But you have to proceed through their in app support. Also under the card you initially ordered should be an option if didn’t arrived to report it as blocked and reorder.

I guess in app support could be a bit slow now due to high demand and Monday morning, I recommend you to get in contract with @anon33247966 , he seems to be the :r: hero

1 Like

Ok thank you very much for the replies!

Could you please send me a direct message?

Hi AndreasK, I ordered my card 2 month before, but I didn’t received yet. 3 weeks ago I reordered one, but nothing. :frowning: Can you help me please?

Regards
Walter

Hi Walter! Really sorry to hear that. Can you please contact our in-app support team so we can arrange a new card for you?

Hi Andreas,
Yes… This is my big problem, I can’t find your support contact, I always write for a robot, which is… . I can reorder one more card from app, but I will get it if this two card I didn’t recieved?

Regards,
Waltet

That’s easy! Open the app go to in-app chat and type “live agent”. RITA our virtual assistant will escalate your chat to our live agents!

Hy Andreas. Sorry in advanced for my english, and I really hope I can pass a clear explanation of the case. I asked for my card, and he was suppost to arrive day23 of May. Today I checked the mail in the morning, nothing, and few minutes after I canceled the card and asked for a new one. 1 hour ago I checked the mail again, and there it was. Can you help please with what to do now? I would appreciate really. Thanks. All the nest

Hello ,
that same thing happened to me. I have been ordering the card from last year it has never came. I also had a long conversation with them on chat and they assured me that they will sent it a had to pay for it twice it never came. Now my app is blocked and I can only go to the chat room. Its really frustrating. So now I don’t know what else can I try.

1 Like

Hi there, I have ordered my metal card twice now and it always says successful deliver But it hasn’t been delivered! What to do?

Hey, ask support for the tracking number and check where it is.

Hi there, that was the first thing I did because it is the obvious solution. According to the tracking the card has been received by me personally. This is simply not true! I am at a loss what to do. Do you know if I can send it to an adress that is different from my adress and see if that works?

Can you ask your post office whom they gave it to? You probably already checked your mailbox…

My post office said both times that they haven’t received the card. I have been there several times. The company that sends the cards for Revolut is lying.