card details visible by default

in some cases it is not safe to dispay all card details on screen (number, exp.date, cvv) - cctv cameras can easily ‘steal’ those. those should be hidden by default and showed on request.

Hi @Motiejus,

Are you referring to your bank card use for top up your account or your Rev card on the app?

I would advocate Motiejus - in order to top-up you need to enter CVV2 manualy, though when look at details of your own Revolut card - all data is in one place.

I was refering to “my cards” screen. Card details are always visible and for me that looks not safe. For example before buying in the shop i open app, go to my cards and change security setting. (One of the screens shows full card details). However, because i am in the shop there lots of cctv cameras. …ok that is a little bit paranoic but still potential place. :blush:

well , one thing that is not there is the name on the card… easily guessable but still not so easy there :slight_smile:
but i agree with you , that it has too much info in one screen

I see, may it would be safer if you’d type your passcode in order to see the card numbers.

Maybe make that an optional feature that can be deactivated by the user (default hiding).
And please do not forget that there is a fingerprint sensor, I don’t want to enter my password all the time :wink:

You can actually disable/enable your card. When it’s disabled the card numbers are not visible. :slight_smile:

but fully disabling the card is kind of over the top I would say.

sorry, but fake news here…

meant, here: [AndreasK]:You can actually disable/enable your card. When it’s disabled the card numbers are not visible. :slight_smile:

True just noticed the numbers are not completely invisible :slight_smile: I’m sorry