Card declined, account shows a payment

I used my card to make a purchase and the card was declined, lack of funds. :smile:
I used another card to make the purchase.
The failed transaction is showing greyed out as a payment in my account. Why is the full value transaction showing if I didnā€™t complete it?

1 Like

Maybe just wait 10 days. The merchant tried to book the amount (and failed). It should disappear, in principleā€¦

Hi @beeare,

Thank you for contacting us.

I cannot see any pending transaction at the moment. Could you please log out and log back. Let me know if itā€™s still pending.

Best,

Andreas K.

@anon33247966
I still have transactions howing for declined payments. There are four.
How come I see them but you donā€™t?

We can see them as declined and not as pending. You can log out and log back in on the app and let me know how you see them

Hello, I seem to have a similar issue.
At first, on the 30th of July I have a payment on my Revolut account of 1ā‚¬ but this payment didnā€™t actually went through and is Pending (even though the money got debited from my account)
And today again, I tried to make a payment that got refused, donā€™t know exactly why since I used the card before on this merchant and had enough funds, and I ended up using another card to complete the payment. But for my surprise the payment was again debited from my funds with Pending status. Will I receive the money from these two ā€œnonā€ payments back?

An update on my situation.
I checked today and the payment that got refused is now considered Declined and I got the funds back on my Revolut Account. Half the problem solved :slight_smile:

But the pending payment of July 30th, 1ā‚¬, is still pending and I didnt got the money back. Can someone tell me when I should expect the money back? On the declined payment It was 24h later, thankfully, but this one its been already 7 days and nothingā€¦