Card copied and account in the negative

Hi all,

I post this here because I have not been able to receive responses otherwise, whether it is in the live chat or on social media. I don’t know what’s happening and I don’t know what to do. I think my card has been copied, because it is with me and I haven’t left my home since yesterday evening, yet someone is withdrawing money in town. I only know of this because Revolut notifies me. I am a student and don’t have a lot of money, so the first attempt was rejected for lack of funds, which is fine by me. It was 6am and I used the app to deactivate my card. Yet, an hour later, another attempt was made AND REVOLUT AUTHORISED IT, putting me in the negative. Why is that? Everytime I have triedto withdraw more money than I actually had, I was stopped but a fraudster does it and suddenly I have to pay back that debt?? Not to mention that I had already deactivated my card after the first failed attempt!

I am really lost and confused, and will have to incur additional charges in getting a new card isdued.
Has anyone been successful in drawing out the company’s attention and having fraudulent transactions cancelled? Thank you. This is exam period, I don’t have much money (so much that getting another card at a charge is difficult right now) and really don’t need this additional stress right now…

I’ll tag @AndreasK and @JessicaZ for you.
I believe they’ll help (when they’re on their shifts)

I just wanted to thank you for responding. Hopefully your colleagues might help.

OUR colleagues, I am standard member of this community :wink:

Hi there. We experienced an issue on some ATM withdrawals processed again as offline. I can assure you the issue is now fixed and the funds are already back on your account. Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Thank you so much! I freaked out and assumed fraud was going on because that happened to me not long ago and I thought it was happening once again.

Thank you so much!