Card blocked, huge waiting line on chat

Hi,
My card was blocked after three failed PINs (apparently, you can’t see your PIN if your phone does not have a network access).
I have lodged a request for unlocking it in the online chat but it says that due to a huge amount of requests, it will take at least 4 hours to consider the request. Problem is I need to withdraw cash in the next two hours.
Any Revolut staff here to accelerate the process?
Thanks!

You can try to contact @anon33247966 but I’d be hesitant to have high expectations that will get solved in the next two hours. Maybe it will but I’d have a plan B as well.

Hi there.

I’ve unblocked your PIN. It seems you are entering the incorrect pin. Please note that the app passcode is different from your card pin.

To retrieve your pin, go on the Revolut app --> “My Card” (Android) or “Card” (iPhone) --> “Show My Pin”

Thanks for the quick feedback. As a suggestion for a future update, would it be possible to enable retrieving the PIN even when offline (which is often the case when one is abroad, where the Revolut card is particularily useful)?
Cheers

1 Like

This might be confusing in cases where customer’s changed their PIN on an ATM. I know, it’s another edge case, but I can see this being confusing as well.

I have my account locked. I don’t know why and chat support is not answering…

Did you try to type “live agent” to talked to a real human ? Are you a Premium user ?

Do you know why your account was blocked ( topup limit ? topup with a second unverified cards ? topup with a card you don’t own ? important fund transfer ?)

I can see your account fully active.