Car Insurance

Revolut to offer car insurance in Ireland :tada:

Unfortunately, this is coming just a little too late for my next policy, but maybe next year…

Looking at the screenshot in this article, it appears that there might be the option to download and print a temporary insurance disk for display on your vehicle - a legal requirement in Ireland. This certainly will help with not carrying additional documentation in your car while waiting for a disk to arrive in the post.

I would be interested to see how this physical device for driver behaviour monitoring works, and how that impacts the terms of the policy.

But overall another service is always welcome, as far as I know there is no other app-based way of buying car insurance in Ireland currently :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing this information @dd17.:heart: I’m sure this will help our other users. :star:

SG | Community Team

Would be nice having car insurance here in Brazil, I’ll need to renew or switch my car insurance next month and my insurance got higher during the pandemic because car prices where so high that my 2017 VW UP! was insured by a value far superior to when it was brand new :scream:

1 Like

Hello @Eudes :wave: ,

I completely get your point. We are planning to launch it across the world. Stay tuned. :rocket:

SG | Community Team