Can't Verify to Higher limits

Hi there,

I’m wanting to verify to a higher limit (at the moment i’m restricted to 250GBP per day per card)

In the FAQ it says go to the app and the verification section to submit payslips and bank statements etc.
But that option doesn’t exist in my app.
I’ve done some verification already and it says that I’m verified.

You seem to be talking about the daily top up limits for top ups with cards (and not the yearly top up limit of our Revolut account). These are automatic limits that will increase over time. They can’t be raised manually.

Right - so after X number of months/days? Is the a rough banding on how long that takes?
Or is it relating to the amount of money put through revolut? (ie the card has had X number of dollars through it)

Hi there.

For newly added cards, most of our users will have a top-up limit between £1000-£3000 (or currency equivalent) per 24 hours. Some users may find they have a lower daily limit to begin with, however, your daily top-up limits will increase over time. We suggest:

Try and top-up your desired amount. If the amount is over your top-up allowance, you will receive a pop up message notifying you of the daily limit for that card and how much you can top-up today. If you wish to top-up more than your daily limit, you can use another debit or credit card, alternatively top-up via bank transfer. Unfortunately for security reasons we cannot provide the specific details around how your top-up limits are calculated.

Best,

Andreas K.