Can't top up BGN

There is a BGN account, but topup does not work.

3 Likes

Yes, I activate my BGN account , but when try to top up with bgn just send me to the bgn account screen and can not select bgn as topup currency.

3 Likes

Waiting for top-up function to be enabled as well.

6 Likes

Top-ups in BGN is currently only available via bank transfer.

1 Like

Do you know when it will be available?

2 Likes

@EmilB and @AndreasK, any update will be appreciated. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They added Bulgarian language with the last update 5.41, now it time for top up function for BGN. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In order to make Revolut everyday card we need top up to avoid bank fees!!!

4 Likes

Can we have an update? @EmilB, @AndreasK?

4 Likes

Someone having developer version (not beta tester as myself) said that BGN top-up has arrived there…So maybe SOON®

2 Likes

Not for iOS… I am on the beta program and I’m using 5.44 (4724). No top-up for BGN.

Not the beta I’m also beta, it seems there are people with developer versions.

1 Like

Oh, okay. I haven’t heard about a dev. version. Hopefully the info is legit and we see it soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aren’t fees high for a Bank transfer (платежно нареждане) from BGN Bank to Revolut?

Sure they are high, that’s why we wait for the top-up by card :slight_smile:

1 Like

Transactions in Euro with CCBank:
Top-ups @1.958 without additional fees no matter the amount.
Withdraws @1.952 without additional fees for up to 100€. If I want to withdraw more than 100€, I simply repeat the procedure. It’s a SEPA transfer, completed by next working day.

I haven’t checked the other banks, but I’m assuming it should be pretty similar.

I thought all banks in BG charge huge amount for international transfers even sepa?

Don’t know about the other banks… below are the CCBank tariff and my latest withdraw (done on 23rd in the evening):

Friend of mine recommended TransCard (It’s a licensed company).
transcard.bg

You can register an international transfer card and link your Revolut so there would be NO fees for transfering from your BG debit/credit/deposit to your Revolut.
Kinda like a bridge card.

Anyone tried it?

I had Transcart and cancel it, they have fees. just wait a bit more top-up is coming!