Cant sign up need help

Im from the Uk and im trying to confirm my ID with a residence permit because i do not have a driving license’s or a A British passport and there is no other option available. What do i do, Shall i just give up?

3 Likes

Hello @Major123 :wave: Welcome to the community.

We’re happy to hear that you’re interested in opening an account with us. To activate a Revolut account in the UK you will need to provide proof of residence alongside the passport for verification purposes.

Since you do not have a passport this might not be possible at the moment. :frowning_face:

Veda | Community Team

2 Likes

I made the account and It took me a while to find it but I can’t get the special bonus it says it ends on the 28th of May and I spent the required 0.01 on the promotion but I haven’t received anything and it says I’m ineligible for it what do I do now?

3 Likes

@Major123 Hello :wave: Sorry to hear about that. :frowning_face:

To qualify for the special offer bonus, you will have to complete all required actions within the specified time frame as outlined in the offer details. Review the following resources to confirm eligibility:

• Terms and conditions on your account opening page.
  • Content from the brand or influencer promoting the offer (if applicable).
  • Revolut’s general terms and conditions.
  • Ensure you used the unique referral link and were a new customer (existing customers ineligible)

Hope this helps. :pray: