Can't select Standard delivery for shipping my card

Hi,
I’m using an iphone and when I select Standard delivery to ship my card, I get a message about the Free global express delivery. I can only “View upgrade options” or cancel.
I’m stuck in a loop.

Can you help?

Regards,
Pierre

I’m exactly in the same loop problem! I tried for 5 minutes, decided to give up. Guess not going to join!

This is a bug. Support should be able to help!

I’m in the same situation, I haven’t received the card I purchased during the Promotion in March, the expected delivery date was 14th March, now I would like to terminate and re-order this card, but the only available option is Express delivery with a fee of 22 Euro?! is that correct? on the initial screen I see the option of standard delivery 6 euro, but before the final confirmation it changes to express delivery, which is much more expensive

Try contacting the in-app support, they might be able to help. Remember to type in ‘live agent’ to skip the chat bot.

@AndreasK, this seems like a bug in the app since a bunch of people on here seem to have it.

Can't select a delivery mode to order my card
Standard account

Hey! You are right :frowning: We’re working on a fix. Really sorry for any inconvenience caused. We can issue a card manually for you. Please reach out our in-app support team!

Same problem, trying to select €5.99 option but will not select

Hi there, thanks for the tip. How to you get out of the auto-bot support which can’t solve this problem (manually order card)? Help!

Hi there, thanks for the tip. How to you get out of the auto-bot support which can’t solve this problem (manually order card)? Help!

Sorry to say this but while I can understand auto-bot help, this entire customer experience when faced with a small bug is frustrating and a poor start. Not convinced I should really bother…

Two options: phrase a more complexe complete question, with all details necessary to solve your problem. Rita will then say that she can’t help you and that she is going to forward your inquiry to a real person. This is the fastest way. Once an agent gets to it, they already have all details necessary to help you.

Or: type live agent and wait.

Thanks for suggestion. Tried both. Didn’t lead anywhere. Giving up and stick with Caxton FX