Can't see if the closure has been successful

Hi there
I recently had my account closed. I emptied all accounts and answered some security questions from the support team. This process was relatively fast, while it took like 20 hours.
However, after that, I have been quickly kicked out of the App. So, I couldn’t read the message following the security questions and still have no idea about if my account was successfully closed. And I’m also a bit confused by the fact that I can still log into this community account (maybe separated from App?).

Could you please let me confirm the process was completed and there’s no problem? I’m happy either by email or on this board.

Thanks

That is most likely a question for the Twitter/Facebook support. But yes, community can be used without account I guess. However, @AndreasK may have the power to check it.

Hi there. As I can see your account has been fully deactivated. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Andreas K

Hi @AndreasK,
I actually have the exact same issue as the user who opened that chat. I closed my account via the iOS app, however I never got any email confirmation. I can’t log in to the app anymore and access the live chat.
Can you confirm that my account has been correctly closed?
Thanks a million in advance!
Fred

Hi @AndreasK,

I’m having the same issue as the users above. Could I please receive some sort of official email confirmation stating that I have closed my account? Thanks!