can't scan ID in Kazakhstan

I have successfully inputed all the necessary data up to the ID/passport. When I press any of the options the loading on the screen appears, foolowed by “There was an error in Revolut” and then nothing happens.

1 Like

@Neferov Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

At the moment, we’re only able to support legal residents of the European Economic Area (EEA), Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

:eu: The EEA includes: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.

We unfortunately aren’t able to offer accounts in overseas territories such as Gibraltar.

You can open a Lite account if you’re a legal resident of the following countries or territories:

• Armenia
  • Azerbaijan
  • Bangladesh
  • Chile
  • Kazakhstan
  • Kuwait
  • Macao SAR, China
  • North Macedonia
  • Oman
  • Qatar
  • Republic of Moldova
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Sri Lanka
  • Vietnam

We’re launching in other places around the globe soon, so stay tuned! :rocket:

Veda | Community team

But shouldn’t he at least be able to open a „Lite account“?

I don’t see the “Lite account” option anywhere. When I open the app, I can either register or login. When I press register, I follow the linear registering process, up to the ID verification. Then, regardless of which button I press nothing happens. If I close and re-enter the app, the same ID verification page appears. So I am hard-locked on that step