Can't register on the app

Hi,

I can’t create an account. After downloading the app, the first step is to put in the 6-digit code which has been received in the message, and that is the only step I can make. The second step should be to create a 4-digit code, but instead of that, I’m asked to put in a 4-digit code that I as a new user don’t have.

I tried to reinstall the app several times, I tried to install it on iOS and Android, but the same error occurs on both mobile phones. I’m located in Ireland and using an Irish phone number.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance!:slight_smile:

I have the same problem. Did you manage to solve the problem?

Hi @anon33247966
I have the ame problem. Can you help me?

1 Like

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

Hi, I have contacted Revolut support and in a day or two the most they have deleted my account and after that, I could register with no problem. The issue was that the first time I have registered partially. By my mistake, I stopped the registration process in the middle of it and that was the reason why I couldn’t finish my registration.

@anon33247966

HI, I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY SIGN UP, CAN YOU ADVISE ME PLEASE.

Please scroll up three posts…and why are you shouting :hear_no_evil:?

Hello, I was using Revolut with no problem … At some point it stops working saying unable to log in try again. I have deleted and downloaded again the App, insert my phone number and passcode and it stated that they are not correct. Is it something happening as a general issue ? Or is it my account? I cannot log in to the live chat!

Hi,

I have a problem too to finalize the creation of my account.

Can you help me?
Kaja

Please scroll up 5 posts.