Can't register for 3 days straight

Hello, I have been tryint to register a revolut account for 3 days with no luck, I do not recieve the 6 digit verification code neither by SMS or by phone Call. Tried chatting with support and I only receive automated message from the bot.
Things i tried:
Reinstalling the app
Changing wifi connection to 4G vice/versa

The number is Lithuanian if it helps.

Hey @Aiste01 :slight_smile:

To chat with a person, type “live agent” when talking to the robot :wink:

Please let me know if you need help.

I need urgent help abt that issue. I was referred here by live agent, Cloud. Please, I do not want to spend another 3 days on that matter anymore

I have the same problem, spent 3 days on just verification sms issue! Live agent was like a robot and I was referred here however seems like hopeless… It is so shame, I was trying to get a card for my mom and advised this app too all people I know.

just type”live agent”in the conversation and it will connect to a customer service agent.you might have to wait a bit for them replying you.

Hi I am having the same issue. Reinstalled app after changing my phone number with live agent and was told I would need to re-register with the app after. When attempting this I receive no sms with the 6 digit code. It’s been 3 days of attempting this. I am a premium account card holder and need access asap in order to manage my accounts. Thank you