Can't regioster

Hi there, I downloaded the app and when I put in my number there is no problem until i try create a code and the a message pops up saying “We’re sorry something has gone wrong. Please try again.” I’ve uninstalled the app and tried again a few times and the same thing keeps happening. Is there anything that can be done?
Thanks

Huge demand for Revolut sign-ups at the moment due to Revolut’s ‘University Race’ promotion.

Can you try again?

I’m trying for three days already. I have uninstalled and instaled the app again 4 times. Still the same error :confused:

Odd situation.

@anon33247966 may be able to help.

What’s the error message?

We’re sorry something has gone wrong. Please try again.

i have been this situation for months im based in london i had the card with a different phone number since i removed the app first time i never been able to used it again

The app does not let me sign-up. I keep getting the following message when I try submitting my number:

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app numerous times in the past few months. Nothing helps. Can someone help me?

Is anyone going to respond?

Hello,

I have the same problem as the people above, I can’t pass the email step on registry, I tried with 3 different email addresses but nothing happend.

Can you please help?