can't proceed after "Awsome! you took the first step to open your account

Hello @taj114 Welcome to the community. :wave:

Great to hear you’re interested in Revolut! Since you’re in Bangladesh and eligible for a Lite account, there might be a delay with your verification email.

Could you please check your spam folder and see if you have received the verification email? Verification emails sometimes land in spam. If you still haven’t received the email after trying this step, we kindly ask for your patience. :pray:

Veda | Community Team

2 Likes

Hi @Veda.Ramesh . Thanks for the reply. Could you please give me an estimate of time, by when I can expect an account? I need this for professional works, and need to confirm with my client. Thanks

2 Likes

Hello @taj114 :wave:

We would need information from you to confirm this. Please contact us on help@revolut.com so that we can resolve this issue asap. :pray:

Veda | Community Team

2 Likes

Hi Revolut,

It’s been quite a while since I haven’t received any confirmation. I am very concerned, mainly because this is professional for me and I need to confirm this with my client. So please let me know. Thanks

3 Likes

Hello @taj114 :wave:

I apologize for the delay in response. Unfortunately we cannot confirm any further information about it at the moment, but further communications will be released shortly on the Revolut lite availability. Keep an eye on your app for updates. :pray:

Veda | Community Team

2 Likes

I tried all these steps and did not work. I was not asked for my email and got the message that my account will be ready soon and to wait for an email. I am located in the US. Please let me know what to do

1 Like

Hello @kjpodlesny Welcome to the community. :wave:

Yes we’re currently in the process of transitioning to a new partner bank in the US, to bring new and improved products and services to our customers there. While we work on the transition details, we’ve had to pause the sign-up process for new customers. We will inform via email once the account is ready to be activated. Thanks for your patience. :pray:

Veda | Community team