Can't login to app with new phone

Hi,
I have a new phone (same phone number though) so I downloaded the Revolut app again. I can’t seem to find the option to login to my old account now, I can only sign up for a new one. When I enter my phone number I used for my account it directs me through the whole signing up phase again. I have money in my Revolut card so quite worried about this.
Thanks for helping!

Hey @alismo :slight_smile:

If you’re 100% sure it’s the exact same phone number you originally signed up with, then sign up again (not an official answer, just what I’d do for the fastest and most convenient solution, although not the “cleanest” one), go to the More tab of the app, click Support, click Chat with us (open 24/7) and type live agent :wink:

It could take a few hours for an agent to be with you, so try to write down in the chat all the relevant info that the agent might need to locate your account and funds.

Alternatively, for a “cleaner” solution, consider reaching :r: through Twitter during UK business hours or waiting in the forum for a moderator (or sending them a private message, which you’ll be able to do in 24 hours from now):

:wink:

Hi there. If you’re still using the same phone number then you can follow the steps on the Welcome screen and you will get logged on. :slight_smile:

Hi Jessica, I’ve contacted Larysa too. My old phone number has been deactivated and I can’t access my Revolut account anymore. Can you help please?
Daragh

Hi, I have the same problem. Obviously can’t even contact the live support as I can’t login to the app. Is there anyone who could help me please?
Lenka

I have the same issue. New phone, refuses to accept my pass number and can’t log in. What should I do?

Hi,
I am now having this problem, same number and I have a new phone as my screen was smashed. I need to login and access my account but there is no option to simply login. I don’t want to create a new account and risk losing my money. This is a real oversight!!
Please can someone help?

2 Likes

I have same issue did anyone get sorted my old phone destroyed no access to sim , surely there is a quick fix

I cannot see how to send a private message in the Twitter account

Hi, 29th Nov 2021 and I have been having this issue for about a week or so. Got a new device, same number. Revolut app doesnt recognise my PIN and doesn’t allow me to login so cannot access support chat, no number to call, doesn’t follow any process when I say ‘lost access to device’, doesn’t send me a secure code, sometimes it says verifying my account and to check back post 30th Nov - why? Not today it says to check back after 1st Dec. I need to access my account and I cannot. Please will someone help me as I need to access my account. This is a pretty bad bug, and no support mechanism to address.

Have you tried with app version v.8.29.1?

How is it possible to roll back? Current version is 8.32

It’s possible to rollback using ApkMirror website (the only enough safe place but PlayStore) but anyway my answer is quite old…

Now there is v.8.33 beta out too… try this first eventually. :wink:
( and after v.8.29.1 if 8.33 fails…)