Can't log back into Revolut.

Hello!

After a couple of recent transactions, I noticed I was no longer receiving push notifications. After checking my notification settings, I contacted Support this morning. The agent suggested I log out and then log in again. I have logged out, but can no longer log in - I receive the “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later” message after entering my phone number.

Is this a temporary problem with the Revolut server? Or do I need to take further steps to log in again?

Thanks,
Paul

1 Like

I am having the same issue.

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one! :wink:
Let’s hope that Revolut can sort out the problem quickly!

Well, I just tried logging in again and it worked!!! :+1:
Hopefully the push notification has been solved too - won’t know until the next transaction though.

It seems that they fix the problem :slight_smile:

Hi! I wanted to let you know that we’re back up and running!

Once again, our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. If you need any other help, feel free to reach back to us.

Have a good day.

Best,

Andreas K.

1 Like

@anon33247966 I also can’t log in for quite a while. I made a new account and it recognized that I’m the same person. I talked to an agent, she suggested to try again and I can’t log in even with the other account… After so many trials now I’m even not sure which is my correct pin…

Can you please help me?

I am also having this problem, I forgot my code and it keeps saying that message