Cant link my revolute card with Coinbase.

Hi guys,

I cant link my master card with Coinbase.
After I put in all data and click verify it gives me message
We were unable to verify your card. The following error was returned: Unable to authorize your card. Please contact your card issuer for more information

I have a mstercard,but after I put all numbers from card it says visa than?
Second
the postal code on the page should be my own,not from the bank,right?
Tryied both and it did not work.

Anybody had similar issues ?
Please help.

Hey @Goranbol :slight_smile:

:r: cards are not fully prepared for 3Dsecure and, on the other hand, :r: blocks payments to certain services. That’s why Coinbase is rejecting it :wink:

So basicly I cant use revolut on internet coinexchage pages…
This is why I have opened the account with Revolut…

Instead of using the mastercard and have coinbase charge a 4% fee you can use a SEPA transfer. Search the forum on how to do that, make sure you have your personal IBAN enabled in your EUR account :slight_smile:

The thing about SEPA though, is that it takes 1-2 days to show up and a lot of changes can happen to your cryptocurrency in that time, but yes, currently you can only use SEPA transfers to transfer money to cryptoexchanges

Well you are basically throwing 4% of your money away every time. Instead plan ahead on your investments.

What I want to do is to get coins from my wallet to coinbase ,exchage it there to euro and transfer with sepa on my revolute account.
Trying to avoid and charges with mastercard there.
Will that work?
What do you think?

I am not sure what you are asking. But the way i do it is.

1. Top up in my local currency DKK
  2. Exchange into EUR
  3. Do a SEPA transfer to Coinbase
  4. Buy cryptocurrency
  5. Profit.

If you want to get your earnings from Coinbase onto your Revolut account the following is what you need.

1. Sell Cryptocurrency for EUR
  2. Do a withdrawel in EUR on coinbase to Revolut
  3. Spend you EUR with your card OR exchange the EUR into your local currency.

Hi there.

You cannot add your Revolut card to Coinbase, however you can make a bank transfer.

Please activate your personal EUR account first. Tap the icon on the top left of the home screen–> Add Account–> swipe left on EUR to activate/deactivate it.

Please also note that there are no external crypto transfers at this time. At the moment you can buy, sell, transfer within Revolut!