Cant link my card to Revolut account

Hello, i have a problem. I cant link my physical card to my bank account in revolut app. What should I do? I havent used my Revolut card but I have it for half a year already.

@Elve Did you open up a whole new account with us?

I did not linked my previous card, but i have an account which is new. And i transfered money there via bank transfer from maestro card but i did not get money yet. Its already 3 days. What should i do? Maybe it would be okay after i get those money and i will ordered new card?

Hello @Elve,

Apologies for the wait. Can we get in touch via a direct message so we can take a look at whatā€™s going on?

I have the same problem. I can not link my existing card to the app because I have changed my phone so I signed up in the app using my new phone. I dont have the old phone do I cannot use it in the app as I need the code

Dear Andreas,

I have more or less the same problem. My wife changes her phone from iPhone 5S to iPhone 8 and when opening Revolut App there was nothing on it. So we tapped the normal phone number, name ā€¦ etc and when tapping the card number it is written RHIS CARD CANā€™T BE LINKED

Pleas help us.

Many thanks

Lolo

I have sent you a direct message, could you please get back to me?

1 Like

Ok i gone have a look on it

Lolo

EnvoyƩ de mon iPhone

Yep :+1: I am there any chance to get info about the pb

Hi Andreas. I could not find a private message option. Can you send it to me? I have a similar problem with linking a card. The app says ā€œThis card canā€™t be linkedā€. So I can provide you additional information in private message.

Regards,

Marek

1 Like

Sure, I will do that for you.

Hey,
Same problem, had a physical card laying around for a month or so, figured i should start using it, tried to link it to my account and i canā€™t do it, messege says "this card canā€™t be linkedā€™

Sounds like you created two accounts. Have you tried to contact our in-app support team?

Same here - new user, new card, cannot link my card on my Revolut phone app to get a pin number and the Revolut chat room is not working on desktop either, so canā€™t ask it there either.

I have exactly the same problem. I have a new phone and therefore installed the application again, I sucessfully logged in but I cannot link the card to my application.

Could you tell me how to solve this problem?

New Issue. I am not sure this is a BUG. I am surprised that verified new users are not permitted to post new issues - surely they are likely to have issues.

I have recently opened an a/c. I am unable to securely verify my debit card to top up funds in my account. The in-app keyboard fails to enter the security digits provided by my bank in the in-app dialogue box, and the in-app dialogue box is hidden as soon as I begin to enter data. This error does not occur in the web-app and the card is securely verified in the web-app.
How should I proceed?

The idea is that thereā€™s already a thread for almost all topics. The easiest approach is to use the search, find a topic that seems to fit and ask your question there. New topics donā€™t get more attention than new posts in old threads. Regarding your question: itā€™s not something anyone can help you with here. I would contact support directly via the in-app chat. :slight_smile:

If available, Apple/Google Pay should circumvent problems with 2FA integrations like this.

Thanks for explaining how the message board works. Iā€™m trying to avoid Apple/Google Pay - it is one of the reasons Iā€™m looking at Revo.

Hey, yeah. Please letā€™s speak in private.

@larysa.stachowicz hey. No, I did not open new account. I want to access to my previous one but since I donā€™t have the number I was using, I can not access it and reach the customer support.