Can't link existing card

Hi
I currently have a new number & phone and have an existing Revolut card. I’ve tried linking this card to my new account but it says it can’t be done.
Please help!!!

@Alfredsho Hey there! Sounds like you created a whole new account instead of just updating your account phone number. Please contact our in app chat support and they should be able to update the old account to your new number so you can see your Rev card!

1 Like

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. I’ve tried to update my old phone number with my new, but I did a mistake. Probably as you said I also create a new account and now I don’t find my existing account and also my existing Revolut card. I can not contact your in app chat because I am not a Premium Member. Please help me. Thank you.

@ReFot You should always have access to chat even if you’re not a Premium member! Please contact us so we can adjust this for you if it has not been completed already.

Have tried to get in touch with revolut support since 12 today and unable to have a solution for that. Just the same phone number but iPhone upgrade from 5S to 8 and as a result THIS CARD CAN’T BE LINKED

Hi there. I’ve sent you a DM, please check your inbox.

Hi there! I have exactly the same situation.
It’s impossible to solve it through the Help Chat in app because any live agent appears…
Someone who can help on this?

Hello i have the same problem card is not linking and i made a new account. I dont know how to chat with revolout so pls anyone help me

Hello I have the same problem how can I contact them? Can’t find the chat:/

Top left on your initials, tap “Help”, and write live agent.

Hi, Is there anyone else that cannot link their bank card with Revolut. I have been with Revolut for about 5yrs and for the past 6 months I cannot top up my Revolut account with a linked card. This happened all of a sudden 6 months ago with no warning. I can only add money via bank transfer which takes a few days to clear. I have contacted support on numerous occasions and they keep telling me the relevant team is on it and once they have information they will let me know. For 6 months now they still cannot tell me what the issue is. I am getting frustrated to the point of which I am considering changing to another company.

well, I also have the same problem and can’t get to the chat when I can’t logging in the app… soo, pls contact me or w/e

This is a user community no Revolut support here.

Hi anon, i have the same problem. can you help me?

This is a user community, no Revolut support here.

I have exactly the same problem now. Live help chat keeps telling me that the relevant department is checking, but I feel that no one cares.
May I ask you if your problem is solved after so many months?

Hi it did finally come right but it took ages. The Revolut team were good at responding to me but not good at resolving the issue fast enough and I feel I was kept in the dark with whatever the main issue was. But one day to the next it worked again. I hope it works out for you soon cause it’s very frustrating.

Kind Regards
Gonçalo Domingues

1 Like